Jurnee™ by VISTA Instructor Kit - Transporting Equipment
WHAT'S NEW --- Limited time sale - 25% off 2 or more kits:
Completely redesigned in 2018-19. Now includes hands-on evaluation forms and guidelines for on-the-equipment Transport Trailer loading and tie down operator evaluation as well as unlimited printing of over 25 training documents.
Training is not a destination. It's a Jurnee™.
This complete transporting construction equipment safety training package lets you begin conducting professional training immediately. It's ideal for instructors who don't have time to create their own heavy equipment transport trailer training materials.
Each Transport Trailer Instrcutor Kits annual license (one per trainer) includes:
• Unlimited use and printing of Transporting Equipment instructor kit
• 2 to 4 hours of Transporting Equipment presentation screens (turn narrator on/off)
• Transporting Equipment Trainer and student guides - print any quantity, any time
• Transporting Equipment Operator hands-on training evaluation forms and guidelines on how to use
• Operator exam test for transport trailer loading and tie-down - online and/or printable
• Course completion certificate template helps with OSHA recordkeeping requirements
• Over 25 printable Transporting Equipment documents in all
Pays for itself by helping to lower equipment damage and minimize time spent in the field covering introductory information on individual basis.
A complete transporting construction equipment training instructor "tool kit" for teaching loading, tie-down and transporting equipment (our best selling topic) or for refresher training of experienced operators. Provides Transporting Equipment instructors who don't have time to develop their own equipment operation and safety training programs, a comprehensive training presentation and a complete set of learner materials. This instructor kit applies to municipalities, mines and quarries and general construction - basically, any entity that owns this equipment. It covers a wide variety of trailer types (Beaver Tail, Drop-Deck, Tilt, Deck-over Tilt, Gooseneck, Hydraulic Tail, Tilt Bed, etc.) and brands such as BigTex, Eager Beaver, Felling, Landoll, Towmaster, TrailKing, Walton and many more.
Many customers have told us they have experienced people on staff who can teach equipment operation and safety topics, but they often lack the time and / or skills to develop a professionalTransporting Equipment training program. That is why our Transporting Construction Equipment training tool kits include "everything but the instructor"
- Lesson 1 - Introduction
- Lesson 2 - Trailer
- Lesson 3 - Loading
- Lesson 4 - Securement
- Lesson 5 - Tie Down Components
- Lesson 6 - Tie Down Procedures
- Lesson 7 - Specialty Loads
- Lesson 8 - On The Road
- Lesson 9 - Final Exam
|For Course Objectives and complete Course Map of covered topics, click the green button and view the pictures. |
Additional course materials included
- 1 - Transporting Equipment Trainer's Guide
- 2 - Attendance Roster
- 3 - Transporting Equipment Course Objectives
- 4 - Transporting Equipment Discussion Guide
- 5 - Transporting Equipment VISTA Course Program Map
- 6 - Transporting Equipment Reconnect Topics
- 7 - Transporting Equipment Pre-use Inspection Evaluation Checklist
- 8 - Transporting Equipment Pre-use Inspection Evaluation Guidelines
- 9 - Transporting Equipment Operations Evaluation Checklist
- 10 - Transporting Equipment Operations Evaluation Guidelines
- 11 - Transporting Equipment Operational Tasks Evaluation Checklist
- 12 - Transporting Equipment Operational Tasks Evaluation Guideline
- 13 - Transporting Equipment Operator Final Evaluation
- 14 - International Symbols Key
- 15 - Transporting Equipment Final Exam
- 16 - Transporting Equipment Final Exam Answer Key
- 17 - Transporting Equipment Certificate of Completion
- 18 - Transporting Equipment Certificate of Completion Wallet Cards
- 1 - Transporting Equipment Student's Guide
- 2 - Transporting Equipment Course Objectives
- 3 - Transporting Equipment VISTA Course Program Map
- 4 - Transporting Equipment Pre-use Inspection Evaluation Checklist
- 5 - Transporting Equipment Pre-use Inspection Evaluation Guidelines
- 6 - Transporting Equipment Operations Evaluation Checklist
- 7 - Transporting Equipment Operations Evaluation Guidelines
- 8 - Transporting Equipment Operational Tasks Evaluation Checklist
- 9 - Transporting Equipment Operational Tasks Evaluation Guidelines
- 10 - International Symbols Key
NEW: Included online self-study option-Minimize classroom time
Features and Benefits of Jurnee™ Transporting Equipment Instructor Kits
Features of Jurnee™ by VISTA Transporting Equipment Instructor Kits
- COMPLETE PROFESSIONALTRANSPORTING EQUIPMENT PACKAGE: Includes "Everything but the Instructor"
- STRUCTURED TRAINING: FormalTransporting Equipment lesson plan with checklists, forms and guidelines
- AVAILABILITY: Easy access to allTransporting Equipment training materials 24/7
- EASY PRINTING: PrintableTransporting Equipment Trainer and Student Guides (and lots more)
Benefits of Jurnee™ by VISTA Transporting Construction Equipment Instructor Kits
- Raise the level of professionalism of your Transporting Equipment training program.
- Save time - why develop training programs from scratch.
- Provide your operators with structured, more consistent Transporting Heavy Equipment safety training.
- Helps create a basis for required OSHA training records
- Projectable and printable Transporting Equipment training materials - available anytime, anywhere.
Optional: Our instructors travel the world and can assist you with your on-site training needs for construction and mining.
Contact us for more information
For more information about VISTA's Instructor kits, please contact us at 800-942-2886 or 262-514-2886, or send e-mail.
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments from VISTA Training with our convenient e-newsletter. Be the first to learn about:
- New products and services
- Equipment safety and productivity tips
- Upcoming sales promotions
- Customer success stories
- And much more!